NWEN Catalyst Partner
Support Our Region's Entrepreneurs!
UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 YOUR CATALYST PARTNERSHIP IS BEING MATCHED TO BENEFIT ENTREPRENEURS 1:1 THROUGH A GENEROUS CO-SPONSOR!
Supporting a thriving Entrepreneur Community has proven time and again to place the Pacific Northwest on the forefront of emerging technology, medicine, arts, culture, environmentalism and invention.
With your support and this MATCHING SPONSORSHIP, together we can be the Catalyst for launching even more successful, local entrepreneurs!
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network (NWEN) is dedicated the success of our entrepreneurs and startup teams, because we know the value of the ripple effect created by successful new businesses.
Launching a startup is tough, especially if you’re going it alone. NWEN, a 28-year-old nonprofit organization, is THE startup network that empowers entrepreneurs and gives them the tools they need to succeed. Our goal is to teach entrepreneurs everything they need to know, and introduce them to everyone they need to know to make their first startup feel like their second.
We’re a startup’s first step and a catalyst for their success. Our events and classes take entrepreneurs with a kernel of an idea all the way through validation, business plan writing, pitching investors, and growing their companies. That’s what we do for entrepreneurs. As a Catalyst Partner, you can do it too!
An annual sponsorship of $1,000 makes you a Catalyst Partner. For your sponsorship you receive greater access to NWEN’s broad community of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, IP and business attorneys, community leaders, financial experts, Founder CEOs, marketing experts and valued mentors :
• One day of NWEN's Office Hours - hosted at your place of business or ours.
• One video of you responding to a member's “Frequently Asked Startup Questions.” This video will be posted to NWEN's Youtube channel and website, with your approval.
• An event “Season Pass” allowing you to attend for FREE any NWEN event (excluding our signature First Look Forum and Entrepreneur University events and 3rd party partner events).
• A Guest Pass to bring a friend or colleague with you each event you attend.
• Your brand logo or headshot and website click through, hosted on our Community Partners page, with your approval.
• A “Catalyst Partner” logo (as seen above) for your website and email signature use.
Let’s partner to keep the Pacific Northwest THE PLACE to Start Something Up!
Please call Daniel Rossi, NWEN's Executive Director at (206) 420-0225 or email email@example.com for more information.
You may create your NWEN login NOW, and select “Catalyst Partner.” We’ll meet you on the other side!