NWEN Catalyst Partner
Support Local Entrepreneurs
How much has the startup community given you? Would you like to give something back? You can with the Northwest Entrepreneur Network (NWEN).
Launching a startup is tough, especially if you’re going it alone. NWEN, a 27-year-old nonprofit, is the startup network that empowers entrepreneurs. Our goal is to teach entrepreneurs everything they need to know, and introduce them to everyone they need to know to make their first startup feel like their second.
We’re a startup’s first step, a catalyst for their success. Our events and classes take entrepreneurs with a kernel of an idea all the way through validation, business plan writing, pitching investors, and growing their companies. That’s what we do for entrepreneurs. As a Catalyst Partner, you can do it too.
A donation of $1,000 makes you a Catalyst Partner. In return you receive:
• One day of our NWEN's office hours hosted at your place of business.
• One video of you answering on of our member's frequently asked startup questions. This video will be posted to NWEN's Youtube channel and website.
• An event Season Pass allowing you to attend any NWEN event (excluding our signature First Look Forum and Entrepreneur University events).
• A Guest Pass to bring a friend or colleague with you each event you attend.
• Your logo and click through on our Community Partners page.
• A “Catalyst Partner” logo (as seen above) for your website and email signature.
If you believe in NWEN’s mission and want to help the startup community then we ask for your support.
Please call Daniel Rossi, NWEN's Executive Director at (206) 420-0225 with additional questions.