eDate - Where Entrepreneurs and Experts Meet!
Tuesday, August 14th
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Secure your ticket today! $5 for members and non-members
As an entrepreneur, whether your day is filled with writing code or courting investors, prototyping your product or revising your revenue plan, it can be lonely at the top! With eDate, we're pleased to offer you an evening of chatting (and cocktailing) with your peers, sharing stories, and swapping advice. And to top it off-- much better than high school prom-- you get to choose not one but two dates for the evening! In your ten minute date, we have a feeling you'll get lucky: come armed with a question apiece for two of our 25 experts, and leave with some valuable advice for your business.
How does it work? No tux, taffeta or corsage required. It is first-come first-served, but no one's a wallflower at eDate. We'll have "matchmakers" set you up on your dream-date with at least two "experts" in one of the following categories:
- Finance: CFO2Go, ING Financial Partners, J.Jenkins + Company LLC
- Human Resources: Swift HR Solutions, Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Investing: Maveron
- Legal: Ashbaugh Beal, Davis Wright Tremaine, Graham & Dunn
- Marketing/Sales/Branding: Lisa Brandli Public Relations, Yellow Dog Consulting
Get answers to burning questions such as:
- What kind of legal entity should I create for my startup?
- What is the best form of IP protection for me?
- I'm a one-person team...should I consider a co-founder? Who's my next key hire?
- How can I do some revenue modeling and forecasting before I make my first dollar?
- I don't know anything about social media and don't have a budget...how do I get started?
- What's the best technology platform for my website? How can I build it on a shoestring?
- How do I pitch my business to investors?
- How can I fine-tune my value proposition/elevator pitch?
Here what a few of our past eDaters have said...
“The best part of the evening was "The Vibe". There was definitely a buzz in the air.”
“This was, by far, the most successful networking event I have ever attended.”
“[Best part of the evening was] being able to sit down with experts who have great insights, and the ability to enlighten me to a whole world of new opportunities.”
Previous eDate Experts Include: Alliance of Angels, Madrona Venture Group, Puget Sound Venture Club, Seraph Capital, Voyager Capital, Vulcan Capital, AppsJack, Cascadeo Corporation, Atlas Networks, Altus Alliance, Heinz Marketing, Odd Dog Media, Williams-Helde Marketing Communications, Ashbaugh Beal, Christensen O'Connor Johnson Kindness, Davis Wright Tremaine, Graham & Dunn, Perkins Coie, Sophos Law, CFO2Go, Moss Adams, Nth Degree CPAs, Sentinel Peak, Voldal Wartelle & Company, Swift HR Solutions, Parker Technical
Interested in being an eDate Expert? Contact Daniel Rossi, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss table sponsorship.