EIQ: Boost your entrepreneurial intelligence with a two-hour cram session that’s loaded with information and a healthy dose of Q&A. Come with your questions and leave with a checklist of to-do's. Our instructors will provide about an hour of content and reserve an hour for Q&A or a hands-on exercise, so don't be shy! Here is a sampling of topics we have covered.
$30 members, $60 non-members.
How much has the startup community given you? Would you like to give something back? You can through the NWEN Catalyst Partnership.
Click to find out more about this partnership opportunity.
Core eIQs - Foundational education courses that are the building blocks to good entrepreneurial knowledge.
- Startup Checklist - - Lindsay Andreotti, Brilliance Enterprises
- Ideation - Matt Paulin
- Market & Business Model Validation - Michael Hovanes
- Business Plan Writing - Bryan Brewer, Business Plans Northwest
- Market Research - Therese Adlhoch-Smith, Adlhoch Group
- Market Sizing & Segmentation - Mark Kotzer
- Go To Market Strategy - Matt Heinz, Heinz Marketing
- Financial Projection & Planning - Chris Dishman, Denali Financial Consulting
- The Right Advisors and Executive Team - Janis Machala, Paladin Partners
- Integrated Marketing for Startups - Marc Williams, Williams Helde Marketing Communications
201 eIQs - Include these courses as part of of your entrepreneurial course pack.
- Big Company to New Company
- Tech Stack for Running Your Company
- Cap Table and Valuation
- Enterprise Selling for Startups
- B2C Revenue Generation
- Inventory & Vendor Relationship
- Building a Business to Scale
- Product Management
- Exit Planning
- Pricing Models & Business Model Generation
Additional Courses - NWEN covers the full span of courses to fill your calendar with relevant sessions.
- LinkedIn for Startups
- Strategic Alliances & Partnering
- Specialty Product Companies
- One-Hour Strategy
- Craft Your Vision & Roadmap to Results
- Strategic Hiring
- Social Media for Startups
- Relationship Building
LEGAL ESSENTIALS: These four-hour workshops have an incredibly high value-to-cost ratio... you're sure to get a big bang for your buck! Hosted by leading law firms, each of these six topics are offered just once a year, so don't miss out! $75 members, $150 non-members.
- Legalities for Founders Workshop: Davis Wright Tremaine
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Davis Wright Tremaine
- Intellectual Property Essentials: Christensen O'Connor Johnson Kindness
- Angel Financing Workshop: Perkins Coie
- Venture Capital Essentials: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Bootstrapping Essentials: Perkins Coie
- Growth Strategies: Graham & Dunn