Why Join NWEN?
You have a great idea for a startup and need to know where to begin. You’re running a business and want some tips on how to scale it. You’re growing a company and need connections. You’re in the right place—join NWEN! Here are a few ways we can get you plugged in:
- eIQ sessions: Hands-on educational sessions in each functional area of your business. Come with your questions, leave with a to-do list. 3-4/month
- Workshops: Half-day sessions with subject matter experts from financing to marketing. Advice from the trenches and a roadmap to apply to your business today. 6/year
- Breakfast Buzz: Caffeinated networking and secrets of success.
- Entrepreneur University: Our signature annual event combines all three pillars of NWEN’s offerings. This full-day bootcamp offers interactive educational workshops, inspirational keynote speakers, and networking opportunities. Join 350 of your peers as you seek to invigorate your business.
Coaching and Connections
- Pub Nights: These casual yet high-energy networking events are offered in two formats, but you can always enjoy cocktails and conversation with your peers. Get feedback on your business from a beer-drinking crowd and a celebrity guest VC judge (speed-pitching), or connect with an expert and get answers to your burning business questions (speed-dating). Bi-monthly.
- Coffee Talks: Every month, we match an entrepreneur with a pair of coaches who help him/her with her business and pitch, and feature this company at our Breakfast Buzz. With both instant and online feedback, it’s a great way to refine your plan and gain connections.
- First Look Forums: This premier program offers entrepreneurs feedback on their executive summaries, coaching on their presentations, and culminates in a showcase where finalists pitch their business to an invite-only investor audience. Applications open now for our 10/12/10 event! Twice/year.
- Office Hours: Sign up for an hour with the NWEN ED in our lower Queen Anne office, every Friday (look to the event calendar). Coaching and matchmaking is our forte—get business plan and pitch review or introductions for you and your business.